Sunday 29 January 2012

Winter break but where to go?

After done with all my exams it is time to enjoy our winter break!!!!
Got my flight ticket today but why im not excited at all :( Well, lets starts packing i guess.


Given a choice to go holiday with friends to Paris or going back Malaysia? I rather pick going back Malaysia...for certain reason. (Felt like being ditch by *****)


*Flash back *
*Going through 2 sem timetable thinking* ~ emmmmmm...how long should I take this holiday? 2 weeks ? or maybe too long?  well, class starts at 9 Feb, pls for once don't give a damn so yes I have decided to come back on the 13 Feb :) plus hello..is CNY week & my birthday is coming soon ..weeeee....my 21st birthday is coming soon which is on the 7th Feb so i rather celebrate my 1st year as young adult among my best friends & family.

Winter in Moscow 2012 *making snowman*


I had fun in Moscow but now is time to go back Malaysia, Penang I miss u alot. Sunny beach with breezy wind blow into my face just simply awesome. I think im going to get myself sun-burn when i got our of the airplane ..hehehehe...but is worth it ;)  


Penang here i come :)





No comments:

Post a Comment