Tuesday 31 January 2012

Experience in travelling back Penang alone again.

I'm flying alone back to Penang today. :) While waiting to on-broad around 5.25pm but end up leaving Moscow at 8pm. ><" due to certain technical error on the plane ( Cathay Specific Airline). Error including leaking of the toilet & 2 engine stop working out of sudden, so it took them 1 hour to check the whole plane & figure out the whole problem. I prayed that everything went ok because all i ever wanted is to get the Hell out of here & enjoy my holiday away from Moscow. After 2 and half hour of delay in Moscow & 8 hours journey I finally reach Hong Kong International Airport at local time 8.50am.


Before leaving Hostel Dom 39 today 

Домодедово 


Gosh! I meet different kind of people on-board with me. There's this a bunch of youngster (Russian), talking non-stop from Moscow till we reached Hong Kong. There is this lady sitting the next row to me had different funny way of sleeping on the plane. *Yea! I've laughed at her the whole journey* :) every time I turn at her she slept in different position, believe me or not even on the cabin floor. Hehehehehehe..some kind of entertainment. Oh yea! I guess I met this guy when i was on the way to use the rest room, he got over drunk & come towards me & straight hug me while saying " Sorry mate! You miss it". I just stared at him & walk away because I remembered a friend reminded me to be selfish sometimes so people will not disturb me, so yeah I did it :)


Comparing Moscow weather with -24 degree & Hong Kong weather now 19 degree. To tell you the truth I don't know whether my body able to take this drastic change when I reached Malaysia with 26 degree. Lets just hope I don't spend my holiday visiting the clinic ;) Honestly I miss my sweetheart now & I hope he has a safe journey to Paris & Rome. Take care & just so u know, I always miss you when & where ever you are *smiling* ~ Love you! 


p/s: Thankui for the roses yesterday <3 ~ I love it so much :)

 Roses from my sweetheart yesterday (31 Jan 2012) ~ I love them *thankui* 

*excited face*

No comments:

Post a Comment