Monday 13 February 2012

Arriving Penang :)

2 Feb 2012
I reached Penang today :) Few foreigners thought I am a Japanese in Moscow & Hong Kong international Airport back there & I thought the doubt will end when i reach Malaysia. Turn out it continues here. As I reached Penang International Airport, I was shocked by this old man when he suddenly come & talk to me in Japanese language. ><" I turned to him to claim myself as a Malaysian & the old man got a shock for awhile. We had some conversation & exchange phone number as he look like a educated businessmen. Mr. Kimura wanted me to show him around Penang. 

3 Feb 2012 

I visited my grandma' back in Balik Pulau in the morning since is still Chinese New Year season :) 


At night I had dinner date with my best friend forever ~ Mallisah Kaur <3
Mallisah fetched me from my house & we went to Queens'bay to grab dinner together. There so much to talk about after our last meet back in August 2011. I missed her so much. 
Gossiping starts now!!! hehehehehe...Girl friend dating is always the best :) Thank you sweetheart.

3 Feb 2012
My brother, Hilmi Khor, my mom & I went for shopping together in the morning & at night everyone except for my youngest brother, Hafiz Khor went to Yen Seafood to eat our dinner since Hilmi is going back to Philippine the next day to continue his studies as a pilot . 


No comments:

Post a Comment