Monday 13 February 2012

Extreme water sport day :)

4 Feb 2012 
I got a postcard from Berlin :) Thankui to my friend flounder..i still have no clue on the Q&A behind the post-card. 


Hahahaha..:) Ok!! Today I got very bad sun-burn as Mallisah & I went to Batu Ferringi Beach to play certain water-sports. I met few of Mallisah's friends & yeah they are friendly. There are 3 guys & 3 girls in total. They are Vimaalaan, Narveen, Sathia, 2 Revathy by the name & Shanmuga. We played para-sailing, banana-boat, The donuts-boat & the last one know as whipper boat :) Mallisah & I manage to overcome over fear of water by flying above it. Hahahaha...im not sure about Mallisah but I know I did it :) We had picnic after the games & start covering each & everyone with sand making sand castle. I can say i had wonderful time knowing them. 

 At the batu Feringgi 
 From left: Revathy, Revathy, Mallisah, Me & Shanmuga
Me with my excited face before para-sailing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment